Initially, when you’re trying to reduce dark circles, you need to follow some tips that I’ve told you in the previous article. It is better to reduce them naturally and by just following tips. Maybe not trying ointment and creams would be better because whenever you apply it under eyes, anything could happen, Some creams may not suit your skin too. So Due to various amounts of chemicals in creams, they could prompt your skin to irritation or your condition may get worse too.
For that reason, Home remedies is an effective way to reduce dark circles as a replacement to creams. It is a better idea that trying with natural remedies isn’t risk. So, let us first talk about what are the causes of dark circles.
What are the causes of dark circles actually?
If you have an allergy, your body releases histamines leading to dark circles and puffy eyes.
Extreme Fatigue, Sleepover and inadequate sleep likely to form dark circles under the eyes.
Spending too much time in front of the screen and smartphone will result in eye strain that darkness the eye surrounding.
It’s likely if you are older you can’t do anything. Your skin is getting thinner and you are more likely to quickly develop dark circles.
There are inadequate water and fluid in your body which can create dark circles under your eyes.
The above causes lead to dark circles under your eyes. You have to make sure whether you’re taking fluids enough and avoiding too much of time at screens and the other causes that I mentioned. Regardless, Let’s talk about 5 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Cucumber is an effective and best home remedy to reduce dark circles. Most of the women do keep cucumber slices on the eyes while taking rest. It has mild astringent properties that can lighten the skin around the eyes. It has Vitamin-K and anti-inflammatory properties of the cucumber that will lighten the dark circles under the eyes. Most people do this which is, of course, one of the best home remedies to reduce dark circles.
How to :
- 1. It is better to keep cucumber in the refrigerator first
- 2. After, Cut into 2 slices and keep them on your eyes
- 3. Rinse your face with normal water.
You can repeat daily if you want to
2. Rose Water
Rosewater is said to be one of the best remedies for lightening the skin under the eyes. It can soothe and rejuvenate the skin which is really good. You may know rose water is used to cleanse and moisturize the face. Many people do recommend rosewater to use it on the skin. But, you may don’t know it’s actually a great remedy for the dark circles too. Here how you can use:
How to :
- 1.Soak cotton balls in the rose water
- 2. Place them under your eyes for 20 mins
- 3. Rinse your face with normal water as usual
Use 3-4 times every week for better results
Just like Cucumber, People use tomatoes regularly to get rid of dark circles. It is one of the great home remedies to reduce dark circles. Tomatoes has extreme bleaching properties that can lighten the skin under the eyes. Tomato is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can decrease the dark pigmentation under the eyes.
How to :
- 1. Cut Tomato into two slices
- 2. Keep it on the eyes and rest them for 20 mins
- 3.Rinse your face with warm water
You can use it daily before you sleep.
Potatoes contain antioxidants and bleaching properties with Vitamin-C that helps to promote healthy skin under the skin. It also has vitamin B3 which is associated with the skin under the eyes ( dark circles ). Although, Potatoes is one of the best home remedies you should try definitely.
How to :
- 1.Cut Potatoe into 2 Slices
- 2. Keep them on eyes for 20 mins
- 3. Rinse face with cold water
Try this daily for better results
5. Cold tea bags
You may don’t know you can actually reduce dark circles. It is a unique and good way to get rid of them. Teabags improve the appearance of your eyes by reducing dark circles, puffiness, and redness. Tannin substance and anti-inflammatory properties in cold tea bags proven to reduce dark circles and swelling under the eyes.
How to :
- 1. Take-Two tea bags and dip in water
- 2. Put them in the refrigerator for 30 mins
- 3. Then, keep them on your eyes for 20 mins
- 4. Rinse your face with normal water
Although, those are the home remedies you need to try to get rid of dark circles. Even, one of them will definitely help to treat your dark circles.
Have a look at these articles, you might be interested in :
- Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles Permanently
- 7 Effective Tips to Get Healthy Hair
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently
- Hair Care Tips for Men – Hair Care Routine
- 5 Best Home Remedies for Flakiness
- 2 Best tips for Healthy Skin and Clear Face
- 7 Effective Home Remedies for Pimples