How to Prevent Corona Virus
We all know Corona ( Wuhan ) Virus has become a complicated situation in the world. Every country is implementing security and protection to prevent coronavirus.
How ( Wuhan ) Corona Virus was started?
Talking about how it’s the origin, China is the first victim country to be affected. World Health Organisation’s (WHO) China office heard the first case of this virus on 31st December 2019. in Wuhan city in Eastern China with over 11 million population. Since the virus has infected more than 7,700 people in china and 68 cases reported from the world. So far, 170 people have died due to coronavirus. It was also reached Australia, Japan, Canada, US, France, Germany, and South Korea, the United Arab Emirates and Finland.
With these complicated circumstances, British Airways in the United Kingdom has suspended all direct flights to China, while Hong Kong has suspended trains and minimized the number of Chinese mainland flights to the province.
What is Corona Virus?
Wuhan coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause a range of life-threatening diseases in humans including the common cold and more severe forms such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The virus is named for the shape that takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it and is therefore known as coronavirus.
World Health Organisation (WHO) Stated,
- Common signs include Respiratory Symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
It was suggested that everyone has to cancel their plans for touring to china or even other countries. The w0rld is in a complicated situation. You better be in your own country and try to avoid going on tours.
However, So far, there is no cure for Wuhan Coronavirus. Scientists have been trying to find out the cure and solution to beat the virus. Till the scientists found a medicine, we have to be very cautious about the way we live. We have to take care of so many aspects. Especially, when you go out.
The following tips will show you what you need to do to prevent Wuhan Corona Virus.
Tips and Precautions for Prevention
- Clean hands frequently. Use soap, water or an alcohol-based rub
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Discard tissue. Clean hands
- Avoid close contact with people showing cold or flu-like symptoms
- Avoid unprotected contact with wild or farm animals ( This is so important )
- Don’t eat raw or undercooked animal products
Source: WHO (World Health Organisation)
For detailed information which was provided by WHO: Tips and Precautions
Travelers in China who feel sick should immediately halt further travel, see a doctor and call the Indian Embassy at + 8618612083629 or+ 8618612083617.India is coordinating with China to evacuate its people from the province of Hubei, site of the virus epicenter (city of Wuhan).
Indians in Hubei were asked to contact one of the above hotlines (or+ 8618610952903), as a matter of urgency. They can also mail [email protected]
Indians who have traveled to China within the last 14 days or who may have had contact with Corona Virus Victims
- Remain in isolation at home for 14 days after returning to India, sleep in a separate room, limit contact with other family members.
- Cover nose while coughing and sneezing.
- Prevent close contact with anyone with signs of cold or flu, and keep a distance of at least 1 meter.
As till now, there is no treatment or medicine for this. Everyone who is seeing this should be careful and shouldn’t be reckless about their lifestyle.
Have a look at these articles, you might be interested in :
- 7 Effective Tips to Get Healthy Hair
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff Permanently
- Hair Care Tips for Men – Hair Care Routine
- 5 Best Home Remedies for Flakiness
- 2 Best tips for Healthy Skin and Clear Face
- 7 Effective Home Remedies for Pimples